Church Planting Assessment Center will take place online in a virtual setting, due to limitations from covid-19. If you are interested in attending CPAC as a potential church planter, begin the discovery process (https://stadiachurchplanting.org/plant/) and they will reach out to you with next steps.
A few things to keep in mind…
- If planter is married, then spouse must attend assessment with planter.
- Planter must complete all Stadia’s planter Discovery before your registration will be confirmed. Contact Angela Cachero below
- Planter should begin Discovery approximately 6 weeks before the assessment center they want to attend.
- Candidates in the assessment process are expected to bring at least one “observer” who will act in the capacity of an assessor at the assessment center.
- Potential planters and observers cover the cost of travel, room and any meals that are not provided during the event.
Church Planting Assessment Center –NEW Event in 2023
Contact: Angela Cachero
Email: [email protected]